Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi

04.03.11 WBEEZA Live [Third Ear Recordings] @ XXX

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
xxx Rome

Data di iscrizione : 19.02.11

04.03.11 WBEEZA Live [Third Ear Recordings] @ XXX Empty
MessaggioTitolo: 04.03.11 WBEEZA Live [Third Ear Recordings] @ XXX   04.03.11 WBEEZA Live [Third Ear Recordings] @ XXX Icon_minitimeSab Feb 19, 2011 6:07 am

Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived.
I see all this potential, and I see squandering.
God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars.
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.
We're the middle children of history, man.
...No purpose or place.
We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives.
We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars.
But we won't.
And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

XXX
FRIDAY, 04 MARCH 2011

WBEEZA Live
[Third Ear Recordings]
http://www.myspace.com/wbeeza

SKYBOY
[xxx]

http://www.myspace.com/skyboyloveselectronicmusic

CL_AUDIO
[xxx]

http://www.myspace.com/cl_audio_

04.03.11 WBEEZA Live [Third Ear Recordings] @ XXX Web1myy
04.03.11 WBEEZA Live [Third Ear Recordings] @ XXX Web2myyy

Wbeeza (pronounced double-u-beeza) is 26 year old Warren Brown from Bermondsey, South London.
Wbeeza's unique sound takes in the history and lineage of 20 years of house music and techno with a fresh twist which comes from growing up and living in Peckham, South London. His productions have a striking balance of jacking basement vibes with swinging jazz grooves and tough acid tinges. Wbeeza's killer live set is particularly refined, balancing the power of motorized techno with organic rolling polyrhythms, bringing some much-needed freshness to the capital's dance music scene. When playing live, Wbeeza is generally not mixing tracks. Instead he is creating music on the fly from beats and pieces to create a largely improvised performance that is different every night. Crowds at Free Rotation festival, secretsundaze, Tape Club and Watergate in Berlin have already been rocked by his set.
"'SE15' that's me" says Wbeeza, who was born and raised in Peckham South London and now has his studio in Greenwich, South London.
"Being the youngest to 6 bros and 3 sisters I was influenced by a broad range of music from the moment I left the womb, so that shit was flowing! I started toying with music from the age of 14, writing lyrics in them days, and well known for beat boxing!". I used to kick some heavy weight title beats with a couple of friends, don't ask me how but yeah I did it, although singing was never my forte. Anyway, at the age of 16 I was encouraged to take up music where I found my true passion.
Signed to Guy McCreery's Third Ear Recordings, which has long been forging the link between London and Detroit through their ongoing and highly regarded Detroit Beatdown series, Wbeeza has found the perfect home for his sound. Garnering international acclaim, including support from Stacey Pullen, Michel Cleis, Dixon, Ame, Steve Bug, Jus Ed, Levon Vincent, Delano Smith, Mr Scruff, & many many others..."
Deep, grooving, already with an individual voice, and definitely kicking, this is the House Sound of London.

@ CIRCOLO DEGLI ILLUMINATI
Via Giuseppe Libetta, 1
https://www.facebook.com/pages/XXX/170940632922603

XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX
18.03.11 ILARIO ALICANTE [Cocoon Recordings] + SKUDGE Live [Alphahouse] + CL_AUDIO & SKYBOY [xxx] @ CIRCOLO DEGLI ILLUMINATI
XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX
Torna in alto Andare in basso

04.03.11 WBEEZA Live [Third Ear Recordings] @ XXX
Pagina 1 di 1